We are so fortunate to have NANCY ALMQUIST as our Mentor Mom Coordinator. Nancy is an amazing woman and mentor to all of us in the trenches of motherhood. She is in charge of finding, supporting and encouraging the Mentor Moms at each table.
• Name: Nancy Almquist
• Position: Mentor Mom Coordinator
• Kids/Family: Married to Paul 26 years; son Tim, married to Emma; Son Mark, married to Mackenzie and son Andrew - all grown
• Favorite thing to do with my family: hike, play games, cook and eat together
• What a day to myself would look like: getting my hair or nails done; unlimited time in JoAnn's Fabrics and Crafts, coffee with a friend, lunch with a friend, dinner with my guy and a bubble bath with a chick flick to end the day
• Why I joined Steering: I am passionate about women seeing themselves as God made them....I hope to impact generations with this message
• What I enjoy most about MOPS: the authentic relationships and lotsa sweet kiddos
• What I am looking forward to this year with MOPS: watching new leaders step up into their God blessed roles
• What this year’s theme “We Are The Starry Eyed” means to me: We have such great reason to HOPE - look up into the heavens...see the God of the universe set the the stars in place - one of those stars is YOU and the ways he has planned to BLESS YOU!