test photo

test photo

Newberg MOPS

Welcome to Newberg MOPS!

MOPS is a grassroots movement that believes moms are world influencers. We believe that incubating hearts and giving just-because-hugs can change the course of history. That’s why MOPS connects moms all over the world to a community of women, in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood. MOPS groups are rallying women to be more honest, to feel more equipped and to find our identity by journeying alongside one another.


MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and by preschoolers we mean kiddos from birth through kindergarten. We know it’s a little confusing so let’s just stick with “MOPS.”


We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world.

Monday, September 5, 2016

Introducing our 2016-17 Newberg MOPS Steering Team: JENNY HEADLEY


The Finance Coordinator is an extremely important Steering Team position and JENNY HEADLEY is definitely up to the task. She will make sure our books are perfectly straight and keep us all on budget.

• Name: Jenny Headley

• Position: Finance

• Kids/Family: I have  been married to Paul for 5 years and we have 2 kiddos. Simon, 2 years old, and Emma 6 months old

• Favorite thing to do with my family: we love going hiking, playing at the park

• What a day to myself would look like: sleeping until I am ready to get up, actually getting to finish my morning cup of coffee, some time to read, spend time outdoors...and, most importantly enjoy NOT doing any laundry!!

• Why I joined Steering: I love working with this great team of women...the shared vision, how we learn from each other and support one another

• What I enjoy most about MOPS: I find the community very meaningful, especially with the challenges that come with daily life with little ones

• What I am looking forward to this year with MOPS: new friends and getting to know old friends better

• What this year’s theme “We Are The Starry Eyed” means to me:  For me the theme is a lot about perspective- holding hope through the challenging phases that come with parenting and not letting the low times define me or my family.  It is about seeing the beauty in the mess and reflecting that to others.  

No comments: