ARIA ASSAD is joining our Steering Team as Fundraising Coordinator this year. She has taken on the hugely important job of organizing the Newberg MOPS Holiday Bazaar and Bake Sale along with other fundraising opportunities throughout the year, raising money for MOPS scholarships and more.
• Name: Aria Assad
• Position: Fundraising
• Kids/Family: Amos (18months), Tim (Husband)
• Favorite thing to do with my family: Cuddle, read books, make music, go on walks
• What a day to myself would look like: Sleep in, drink coffee, read a good book, crochet
• Why I joined Steering: I never knew just how much moms give every day until I became a mom. I love moms, and I want you to know you are wonderful.
• What I enjoy most about MOPS: I always come home feeling blessed and supported.
• What I am looking forward to this year with MOPS: Journeying together. What a great thing to be able to join each other on our momming adventures!
• What this year’s theme “We Are The Starry Eyed” means to me: “We Are The Starry Eyed” means that, even in the darkest, loneliest hour, we hold a sacred hope for goodness, life, and beauty.