test photo

test photo

Newberg MOPS

Welcome to Newberg MOPS!

MOPS is a grassroots movement that believes moms are world influencers. We believe that incubating hearts and giving just-because-hugs can change the course of history. That’s why MOPS connects moms all over the world to a community of women, in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood. MOPS groups are rallying women to be more honest, to feel more equipped and to find our identity by journeying alongside one another.


MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and by preschoolers we mean kiddos from birth through kindergarten. We know it’s a little confusing so let’s just stick with “MOPS.”


We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Introducing our 2016-17 Newberg MOPS Steering Team: DANAE MOORE


Please welcome DANAE MOORE as this year's Registration Coordinator.  She's in charge of registering MOPS moms, organizing our Registration Event and making sure all of our information and payments are up to date.

• Name: Danae Moore

• Position: Registration

• Kids/Family: I’ve been married to my husband, John, for 10 years. We have two energetic daughters: Karris (3) and Freya (20 months).

• Favorite thing to do with my family: It is the simple things for me. My favorite thing to do with my family is just to relax and enjoy their company on a day free from rushing and responsibilities.

• What a day to myself would look like: A day to myself would start with sleeping in and waking up to a clean house and breakfast made for me followed by a nice long shower. The remainder of the day would involve no cooking, drinking coffee, rocking my workout and relaxing on the couch. A successful shopping trip where I buy new, hip clothes for myself may also be included. And, since I’m by myself, why not go all out and get a facial and a massage?

• Why I joined Steering: I joined Steering so I could feel more involved in MOPS and make new friends.

• What I enjoy most about MOPS: The thing I enjoy most about MOPS is the fellowship at the table. It is so great to hear the shared stories and realize I am not alone in the struggles I face as a mom. 

• What I am looking forward to this year with MOPS: Making new friends!

• What this year’s theme “We Are The Starry Eyed” means to me: To me, this year’s theme is all about living in a state of awe and hope for what God is doing and will do in our lives as moms. It is about the choice to live in a constant state of thankfulness. This is definitely something for me to aspire to, so I’m eager for what this year’s MOPS will bring!

No comments: