test photo

test photo

Newberg MOPS

Welcome to Newberg MOPS!

MOPS is a grassroots movement that believes moms are world influencers. We believe that incubating hearts and giving just-because-hugs can change the course of history. That’s why MOPS connects moms all over the world to a community of women, in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of motherhood. MOPS groups are rallying women to be more honest, to feel more equipped and to find our identity by journeying alongside one another.


MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers, and by preschoolers we mean kiddos from birth through kindergarten. We know it’s a little confusing so let’s just stick with “MOPS.”


We are moms, and we believe that better moms make a better world.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Meet the Steering Team....Kaite Weaver

Name:  Kaite Weaver

Position:   Service Coordinator

Kids/Family:  Husband of 9 years is a stay at home dad, son- 7, daughter -3

Favorite thing to do with my family:  Play outside in our yard, explore fun things to do in our town and surrounding areas

Where I grew up: Washington State

Hobbies (what I enjoy doing when a have some time to myself):  Gardening, reading, working out

What I enjoy most about MOPS:  Meeting other moms who are at the same stage of life and get the craziness that goes along with that

Why I joined Steering:  This is my second year on steering and I love helping to make MOPS a place where moms can have break to rediscover the part of them outside the "mom" role.  As a working mom, I enjoy having MOPS as an outlet to be the more personal part of me instead of the professional one.

What I am looking forward to this year with MOPS:  As the Service Coordinator this year (a position that we haven’t had before in Newberg MOPS), I am excited to reach out, both inside to our MOPS moms and to the community around us.

No comments: